05 December 2009

Little Gift Scrapbook

For my husband's parents, I also made a little book with the Cricut & Gypsy. This was almost entirely supplied from one of the awesome Club Scrap kits!


We didn't go trekking around looking for barns & wooden railroad trestles on the Olympic peninsula, so I only had a few photos to work with. Sequim had too many letters, and Washington most definitely has too many letters!!! So, Andy suggested I try "2009" -- I really like how the book turned out. Pity that they aren't UCLA fans since we've got the blue & yellow going!


Thanks for looking!














P.S. Andy really does own more than one shirt -- but we only packed one "cold weather" shirt with us!

1 comment:

Tamaroo said...

I love the idea of 2009. This turned out awesom!!! You really add such cute details!