02 December 2009

Last Page of Quick Quotes Cruise Book


Oops! It looks like I posted the "last page" when it was really the next to last page of the Quick Quotes cruise book. Here's the "for real" last page -- it is of El Morro, the National Park site in San Juan, Puerto Rico which is older than most of the continental US. We went to this fort on Christmas Day and saw some really huge iguanas, on the order of 3 ft long. Since it was Christmas Day, we were able to capture photos without lots of people in them. The photos of the iguanas didn't turn out so great, thus I was FORCED to buy the exclusive Quickutz iguana die!! But he's awfully cute!


And isn't it cool that the guard towers are exactly the same as on the commemorative quarter issued this year? I also found a die cut of the tower in one of my National Park scrap packs!


Thanks for looking at my book.

1 comment:

Tamaroo said...

Beautiful! Love the font you used! I wonder if I have it!!!