05 December 2009

Idaho Book



I made this little book using my Cricut & Gypsy for my parents as a Christmas present. We went out to see them in Idaho in October and I took a bunch of pictures. I made them go searching for barns and old wooden railroad trestles to photograph. My mom sent me a card after we got home that said she forgot how much fun we were -- I guess she enjoyed searching for great old red barns to photograph!

My dad really likes the local history so I found info and put a paragraph onto the left-hand pages to go with the pictures on the right hand pages. My husband spent more time looking at this little scrapbook than most of my others because he was reading the stories, too. I hope they like it.

I only had 1/2" zutter bind-it-all spirals and the book was a bit thick for that -- I'm calling it a "coffee table" book since it won't shut flat and stands up really nicely!! LOL!!

Here's a few of the first pages.








1 comment:

Tamaroo said...

OMG! This is amazing! I love it soooooo much! You are on a roll with these word books! I can't wait to do another one!