30 November 2009

Last Page of Quick Quotes Cruise Book


Here's the next to last page of the Quick Quotes cruise book. We stayed at this totally awesome resort high in the mountains of Puerto Rico. It was very, very remote. At night you could hear the little frogs (they say "cook-y, cook-y") but they are so small they are difficult to see (like the cross-section of a pencil eraser). We had gourmet meals, a guided hike into the rainforest, and relaxation. A cat adopted us and sat on our laps while we lounged in the hammock outside our lodge room. I don't think anyone could ask for a more relaxing place on earth!


We also drove to an ancient "ball park" which was framed, if you will, by stones with carvings. It was really muddy and when we left we had "high heels" as we used to say as kids! Puerto Rico is green and exotic -- we are lucky to have this territory so close to visit.

This is the first scrapbook page that Iused my Gypsy -- the M in Mountain Retreat is from Gypsy font and I sketched everything out to minimize paper consumption. What a fun tool!

(P.S. I'm a landscape photographer so I should learn how to photograph scrapbook pages soon.)

1 comment:

Tamaroo said...

This is the most awesome page! I love the artistic detail of "Mountain." This is a trip to remember and I bet you look at the book a lot!