15 November 2009

Whoo's Birthday? Card


Here's a birthday card that I put together for Andy's mom. I was inspired to use the forest animals because I had seen a really cute book with Owls that my sister had made for her daughter's outdoor camp. She did a great job with Owls and I thought I'd give the little guys a try.

The forest animals and printed paper are from Friendly Forest by Colorbok, cardstock from Club Scrap (of course), and the frame & letters were all Sizzix dies. Fun!



Since they live near Forks,WA, we got her a copy of Twilight and some Moonlight Path lotions & shower gels from Bath & Body Works. I usually go for the fruity scents, but I spritzed some on my wrist and have been loving it all day -- probably not the scent that Edward found so attractive of Bella-- ha ha!!


Not sure if the Owl card goes with the Twilight theme or not, but it was fun to make! (I took the photo at pretty low resolution so it would post up to Blogger -- I'm not especially happy with the photo, though.)




Thanks for taking a look at my card!

Teresa

1 comment:

Tamaroo said...

That is too cute! Of course I love it because I love owls! She will love it!