20 November 2009

Quick Quotes Cruise Book

Here's the next stop -- Saint Martin or Sint Maarten, depending on whether you were on the French or Dutch half of the island. We went on a zip line adventure tour here -- we had to walk on ropes and little bridges suspended from trees. It was really fun!


There was a family ahead of us on the zip line tour that had a college age kid who was a gymnast. The mom was afraid of heights and the dad was a little overweight and out of shape. We saw them later that night in the dining room of the cruise ship and shared a laugh with them because the dad was really worn out but the kids were totally fine!!


When I showed this book at Show and Tell, my scrapbook friends said they used to love magic mesh and forget to use it. I love it, too -- it adds dimension and is just fun!
All the paper is from Quick Quotes -- I bought an extra kit just to have enough paper for the whole book. Awesome beach colors with the blues & oranges, I think.

1 comment:

Tamaroo said...

It is beautiful! I need to use the mesh I have!!! I love this book! The pictures are beautiful and the scrapping just enhances them!