04 March 2009

2 Sketches 4 You (Kazan Sketch #21)

Finally, a bit of free time! I need to make about 30 cards for all the great folks who are supporting me in the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer. Where else to get an idea for a card but the great sketches over at 2 Sketches 4 You?

Here's a look at the sketch and a couple of cards I've made as thank yous. Envelopes with a pink ribbon are layered under the cards in the scanned images.



Paper from my stash, ribbon from Shopping Girl (cool brand name, huh?), die cuts & embossing from Sizzix's Pink Ribbon kit, and tag from Making Memories.


I think I prefer the card below, since it has more contrast with the brown Thank You and snaps.




Thanks for taking a look! And you can visit my Avon Walk blog at http://avonwalk.org/goto/teresa if you like.






Teresa

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for using my sketch for your cards and such a worthy cause. Best of luck with your walk - we are all rooting for you
Hugs
Kazan

Eveline said...

Great cards and good luck with your walk.
Eveline.

Tamaroo said...

Those are awesome! And it is so cool you are sending thank yous! I'm so proud of you for making your goal!

Love,
Tami

cnelson said...

what a wonderful way to say thank you! love your take on Kazan's sketch! good luck on your walk!

Christy said...

Gorgeous card and good luck on your walk!!!