04 February 2009

A Tag Book (Part 1)

I got this cool Basic Grey Luggage Tag book as a gift from my sister. I wanted to do a quick little project with it and as I was looking through some photos, I found a dozen from when I had last got my hair cut for Locks of Love in 2005. My husband thinks this is a totally goofy idea for a mini-album, but that's okay because the folks at Simple Scrapbooks are always telling us not to forget ourselves when scrapping! Plus, it was a lot scarier to get all that hair cut off the first time -- it was lots easier the second time!

Most of the papers are Club Scrap -- such lovely colors & textures -- I just love their paper! Ribbon is from my stash and the die cuts are a combo of Sizzix & Quickutz.

Because there's something like 10 pages, I'll just post a few images at a time. Gee, that will keep everyone in suspense, huh? LOL!!

Tag Book Cover
I used the Wordle.net site to make the cover, thanks to Capadia Designs blog tip. This is a really cool web site for printing words. I printed the words on a regular sheet of paper (because I couldn't figure out how to shrink the image, duh) and then copied it onto photo paper. Cool!

Can't wait until I get a digital camera! The background paper is almost navy and the swirly-things are peach! Oh, well.

Page 1 & 2



Thanks for taking a look at my little blog. My next support for cancer is to participate in the Avon Walk in Houston on April 4 & 5. Check out my walk page at http://avonwalk.org/goto/Teresa

Teresa

1 comment:

Tamaroo said...

Totally cool! I got a book like that for me too! I just don't have anything cool to put in it yet! I want to see more!