05 February 2009

Simple, Simple Cards for 2 Sketches 4 You (Kazan Sketch 19, week of 2 Feb 2009)

I needed 4 thank you cards -- quickly -- for the nice ladies that took me for my Farewell lunch last Friday. I just have so much other stuff going on that FAST was my only option. Normally, I have a supply of thank you cards at the ready, but not this time!

So, using Kazan's great sketch at 2 Sketches 4 You, I managed to whip out these cards in about one hour. Simple & easy! The sketch was very adaptable for easy & quick!

Here's the sketch.
The purple card uses Heidi Swapp ghost flower that I spritzed with Glimmer mist. Everything else, I pulled from my stash. The red paper is from a Disney pack that I got at Disney World last fall, "Thank You" is a Sizzlit.

The orange card used Scenic Route paper and everything else from my stash. The label was cut using Spellbinders labels nestabilities.

The pink card used an Embosslit for the hibiscus (Sizzix) using Core'dinations paper -- isn't it cool once it was sanded? And the red & blue card is totally from my stash with the same label nestabilities die cut.

Thanks for looking at my cards. Anyone who wants to check out my progress for the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer can look at my web site at http://avonwalk.org/goto/teresa! Just 2 months to go!

7 comments:

~dawne said...

Wow....what pretty cards & I bet the recipients will love them too!!

Ewonne said...

You made them all look so different even though you used the same sketch!! They're all so pretty ♥

Unknown said...

om-goodness how clever are you! I Love how you took the same sketch and whipped out 4 darling cards! Great job Teresa :)
Thanks for playing
Hugs
Kazan

Tamaroo said...

Awesome! They are so cool! Gues I'm going to have to try it this week!

Julie Campbell said...

I love seeing all of the different versions of cards! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge!!!

cnelson said...

love them all! how fun!! fabulous work!

Savitri said...

Very pretty!!! Love the big flowers you used. So many cards so different look, nice!!