02 April 2009

Kazan's Sketch 23 - week of 30 March 2009

Loved Kazan's sketch this week.

I turned the card 90 degrees to make a quick thank you for someone in the training group who went above & beyond.

The bandana paper is from K&Company, the bling is from Michaels, ink from Tim Holtz (distressed walnut), ink from Quick Quotes powder puff, and I used Going Places & George cricut cartridges. The "no" symbol is raised on pop dots -- not sure if you can see that or not. The rest of the paper is from my scrap pile!


This is also the first time that I've used my Cricut deep cut blade (on the chipboard of the "no" symbol). I think I still have a bit of learning to do since it bogged down a bit at the start of the cut.

Thanks for taking a look and have a wonderful Palm Sunday!

3 comments:

Tamaroo said...

Totally cool! The person will love it! And love being recognized! I sent out about 16 thank yous to people in the last week and they so love it + they love the handmade cards! It makes them feel so special!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! I love that you turned the sketch to make it your own and thanks for all the info on how you made it- I have to get working on my bug more ;)
Hugs
Kazan

cnelson said...

really cool! love the look of this!